Rules and Sanitary Measures
September 1st, 2021 - UPDATE
- We ask for your cooperation and ask you to arrive at the gym with your face covered, to wash your hands, to follow the instructions for cleaning the equipment and to respect the distance at all times.
- Public Health asks us to give access only to clients with a valid vaccination passport.
- Free workout: face coverings or masks must be worn while in the gym. If you are 2m away from other clients or separated by a partition, you may remove your mask when doing your exercises.
- Indoor group classes: It is mandatory to wear a mask or face cover while moving around the gym. The mask can be removed when the class begins.
Should you have a fever or COVID-19 symptoms, you must stay at home.
Rules for access to the gym
- Upon arrival, you will be asked to disinfect your hands.
- Show your Vaccination passport and proof of identity at front desk:
- Once validated, the information will be noted in the register and it will not be necessary to present your vaccination passport at each visit.
- However, you should always have your passport and proof of identity with you during each visit.
- The Coop will not provide towels, bottles, water glasses, or workout mats.
- The Coop will not sell any products (smoothies, proteins, bars, etc.).
- The locker rooms will be accessible for a maximum of 2 people at a time. Masks must be worn and distance must be maintained.
- Showers are accessible. We ask that you notify the person at the front desk when you are taking a shower so that the cleaning can be done after use. Bring your own towel.
- Indoors: The number of participants per class will be limited in order to maintain physical distancing. Wearing a mask or face cover is mandatory until the class begins. Classes will be held outdoors weather permitting.
- The walking group is held rain or shine.
- In order to ensure your place, we ask that you make reservations. Priority will be given to those who have made a reservation. Reservations can be made through the Coop's website.
- We invite you to arrive no earlier than fifteen (15) minutes before the beginning of the course to disinfect your hands and confirm your presence.
- Each person is responsible for disinfecting the appliances and equipment used.
- Weights, dancing ropes and elastics used must be deposited after use in the basin of soapy water provided. Employees/volunteers will be responsible for cleaning and wiping these items at the end of each time slot.
- Since the use of fans is prohibited, they have been removed. Ventilation will be ensured by opening windows.